How to Set Up a Private Lesson:
• You can give us the day and time that is best suited for you. We will arrange for a member of our coaching staff to contact you and schedule a lesson.
• You can call before your visit at (713) 621-1500 or ask the front desk if there is an instructor available for a walk-on lesson.
• You are welcome to come and observe our coaching staff and approach them directly to arrange a lesson. All of the coaches are independent contractors who use the Ice at the Galleria facility to teach private lessons; therefore, they will set their own fees and do their own scheduling of lessons.
• Most coaches charge between $30.00 and $45.00 for a 30 minute lesson.
• Please note this rate is for the coaches time only and DOES NOT INCLUDE ADMISSION OR SKATE RENTAL.
• There may be an additional charge for multiple students. All coaches accept cash or check only. Private lessons are commonly given on a Public Skating Session or Freestyle Session for practicing figure skating skills.
Please contact our Skating Director to request a private lesson. Please include: Parents name, skaters name, age, skating level, primary phone number, best day and time for lesson.